Sider

mandag 5. mars 2012

Hei Folkens!

Sorry for the delay! it's been quite hectic the last couple of weeks, that plus my newly found passion (langrenn) has left me with no time to post en entry in the blog.

So here it is, the week in pictures!


The apartment below is located in one of my favorites areas of Oslo, Kampen and was buit in the 18th century!!

Alejandro Villanueva Photography 2012


The owner of the apartment below, located in Torshov, was super kind and friendly. Thank you for the Coca Cola! :)

Alejandro Villanueva Photography 2012

Enoks Vei is without any doubt the street that I've shot the most. I think if the camera had legs, I could easily send it alone :) The owners of this place did a really good job staging their apartment.

Alejandro Villanueva Photography 2012

 
Alejandro Villanueva Photography 2012
Detail from the apartment above.

Alejandro Villanueva Photography 2012
Fantastic set of coffee cups. Never have seen them before.

Alejandro Villanueva Photography 2012
I think this red flowers looked great!!

I think the owners of this apartment did a great job color coordinating their space. I loved the contrast of turquoise and red. Very bold and dramatic.

Alejandro Villanueva Photography 2012


Alejandro Villanueva Photography 2012
Detail from an small apartment in Løkka.

Alejandro Villanueva Photography 2012
Cool detail of a LV purse.

It's not everyday that I get to shoot a 46 Mill kr. view. Can't still say anything about the location or post any further images. But it was great fun! :)


Alejandro Villanueva Photography 2012


Sees snart!

Alejandro.-


Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar