Sider

tirsdag 20. mars 2012

Hei Folkens!

Back again after a very, very tough weekend. On Saturday I had the privilege to do the Birkebeinerrennet, the toughtest thing I've done in my entire life! 54 Kms of pure sukkersnø!

Despite the conditions, it was a great experience, and something everybody that loves langrenn should do at least once in a lifetime.

Enough for langrenn and let's get back to what matters, my week favorites :)

And here they are:

Alejandro Villanueva Photography 2012
Lots of beautiful elements in this dining room. Look at those chairs!!


Alejandro Villanueva Photography 2012
This house was fantastic. I really love the simplicity and the colours of this gang.

Alejandro Villanueva Photography 2012
Detail of the above gang.

Alejandro Villanueva Photography 2012
Dining room of the above property. Again, everything works great here!

Alejandro Villanueva Photography 2012
Classic furniture and great art in the living room.

Alejandro Villanueva Photography 2012
Another cool apartment shot this past week. What I love about this composition is the mirror like effect created by the table in the background.

Alejandro Villanueva Photography 2012
Detail of a batroom door. Isn't this cool or what?!

Alejandro Villanueva Photography 2012
I don't remember shooting a sleeping room in this angle. The bed was position in a way that people in bed could enjoy the view. I not only works perfect but makes for a relly nice composition.

Alejandro Villanueva Photography 2012
It makes you stay in bed a bit longer, isn't it? :)

Alejandro Villanueva Photography 2012
Dining room of the above apartment.

Alejandro Villanueva Photography 2012
I loved this apartment. Nice and contrasty colours, a truly eye catcher!

Alejandro Villanueva Photography 2012
Talking about leading lines. Apartment located in Skøyen. And yes, I love the colours!

 Sees snart!

Alejandro.-


Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar