Sider

mandag 23. januar 2012

Change, Change, Change.

When I started this blog I had the idea to reach as many people as possible. Homeowners trying to sell, people that appreciate interiors, meglers in need for the latest news in the eiendom business and wealthy housewives living in Wisteria Lane.

Well, maybe the last part is not totally true, but the point is that blogging is really time consuming! So from now on, I won't be updating the Nyheter section.

I apologize to the people that found the news section useful, but I simply don't have the time to update it as often as I'd like to.

Having said that, I hope you still find the blog entertaining and useful and keep coming back for more.


Sees senere!

Alejandro.-


I love everything about kitchens. The fact that they're a gathering place rather than a practical one, makes them so appealing to me, and this one, despite being the average size in Oslo, had something special. I really liked it.

Often seen holding curtains, this detail looked really cool hanging from the door.

Simply because I liked it :)

Another cozy kitchen.

Yet another :)

A few details in a rather white and gray bathroom could make a huge difference!

You gotta love Arne Jacobsen chairs!

I absolutly loved this gang! Perfect color coordination.

Keep it simple!!











Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar